Fort Myers Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW)
Airlines and Terminals
(Fort Myers, Florida - FL, USA)
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) has just one terminal that covers 381,000-square feet over two levels and the facility can handle an impressive nine million+ passengers annually.
Flights go to destinations nationwide with major carriers, while facilities at the terminal are outstanding, with a money changer, ATM's, postal services and a lost and found service.
The airport encompasses close to 400,000-square feet of space, spread over two levels, and features three concourses that serve all flights.
- Terminal - several major American and Canadian airlines operate from the terminal to numerous destinations across the USA and Canada. Carriers include: Air Canada, Delta and WestJet
Check out the following list for all commercial airlines that serve Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW).
- Air Berlin
- Air Canada
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- Frontier Airlines
- MetJet (Sun Country Airlines)
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- United Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet)
- United Express (Shuttle America)
- United Express (Silver Airways)
- American Airlines
- Cape Air
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- US Airways